Full-time, permanent position.
Required to manage website and application (app) development with a team of programmers, to ensure completion to schedule and to the required quality. You will also be required to manage on-going website content with the design and management teams.
• Plan website and application development and manage completion to schedule and to specification.
• Maintain a keen understanding of new digital technologies and digital trends to make appropriate recommendations for improved client performance.
• Manage a team of outsourced programmers
• Liaise with the design department regarding design and content of websites and apps
• Self-motivated and keen to learn
• Ideal for a full-stack developer
• In-depth knowledge of digital technologies is essential
• Ability to organise multiple projects is essential
• Ability to communicate in English and Thai, both written and spoken, is essential
• Good analytical skills are important
• Experience of managing digital marketing multimedia content is an advantage
• At least 3 years’ experience in front / back-end web-based applications programming and / or digital development
• Strong understanding of responsive websites
• Strong HTML / CSS skills
• Good PHP skills
• Familiar with WordPress, Beaver Builder and Divi Builder platforms
Candidates will be selected for interview. Candidates will be chosen on the quality of their experience, their attitude and depth of skills.
Tel : 02-661-6869