• Data analytics - marketing research and a turn complex data into actionable insights.
• Conduct full analytical lifecycle activities which include data gathering, data extraction, cleaning, analysis, interpretation and presentation of results.
• Applying machine learning to marketing research data
• Analyses performance data of business or process for identified value gaps to gain insights so as to drive business improvements.
• Works with internal teams and business users to refine and improve strategies from data selection through to deployment.
• Works closely with business users to define, gather and share the data and reports needed to inform analysis and strategies.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Machine Learning, Statistics, Optimization, Applied Mathematics, or another related area
• At least 3 years of experience as Data Scientist and hands-on experience with advanced analytic tools
• Knowledge of Reporting and Analytics Tools (must have strong SQL, advanced Excel, good to have, Tableau Desktop or Power BI and other analytical tools such as SAS, R, Python, Google Cloud Environment – Data Studio, BigQuery)
• Able to travel in Southeast Asia
• Proficient in AI/Machine Learning and data visualization
• Strong skills in programming, problem solving and communication.
• Marketing research experience is a plus
• Ability to apply theory into real business implication and being a good storyteller.
• Passion to learn new things eg. new technology, new techniques, and computer languages.
• Good attitude toward changes with forward-looking mind-set
• Good command of English both oral and verbal
Interested candidate, please send your latest resume with your current package and expected salary to email@example.com Only English resume will be considered.