As a Product/Technical manager at Yoren, you will take charge of product development and maintenance, manage multiple projects and work closely with customers and internal team.
We are fast-growing international team of talents with office in China, Thailand and Malaysia. Join our team to make an impact to the retail industry with cutting-edge technology in the new retail era.
1. Complete the technical specifications of the development team, and take charge of the project development plan and technical solution
2. Communicate and discuss back-end technical requirements with customers, product manager, and UI designer, and cooperate with front-end developer to complete development process
3. Code on the new technology and feature, difficult and core part of the program
4. Continuously optimize the function and the performance of the product, oversee the security and the quality of the program
5. Responsible for recruitment and coaching technical employees, communicate job expectations and appraise their performance
6. Be a local contact person with customer on all technical/product issues including but not limited to maintenance, debugging, new feature requirement, customized development, etc.
7. Work with business team to identify new business opportunities and lead new product development
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science
2. More than 5 years of development experience, 1-2 years of team management experience, CRM related experience is preferred
3. Excellent communication skills, strong sense of teamwork, ability to write development-related documents, and good at time management
4. Strong organizational/priority management skills
5. Familiar with mainstream front-end development technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, JAVA, Tomcat, Nginx, MySQL, Redis, etc.
6. Proficient in front-end or back-end modular development and related application frameworks such as Vue, SpringBoot, SpringMVC, MyBatis
7. Interested in latest technology and familiarity with Alibaba Cloud is a plus
8. Native Thai and fluent in English or Mandarin (strongly preferred)