· Act as the liaison between information technology and business/business partnership for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems.
· Gathering business and system requirements, needs and necessary information and being able to integrate all the requirements, communicate with product development team or outside vendor in order to create a suitable solution.
· Analyze the business solution based on user requirements and prepare Business Requirements (User stories) to developers.
· Create and maintain business requirements document including business workflow and data flow diagram which can be understandable by business and technical team
· Provide the end-to-end solution analysis by identifying business need, business constraints, business impacts and new opportunities which may have in the future
· Make recommendations for improving the IT technology and environment linked to it
· To utilize technology and tool expertise as the IT trusted business partner to advise and provide the best practice solution to the business users.
· Other tasks as may be assigned by the management
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology, MIS or related fields
· At least 5 years of experience in IT Management, Business Analyst, Project Management and all Stakeholders Management.
· Experience in analysis,implementation, and evaluation of IT Systems are advantageous.
· Effective communicator, able to influence and challenge senior stake holders.
· Have can do and will do attitude, eager to improve process, strong management and problem-solving skills.
· Knowledge of Design Thinking Mindset
3 other openings