We are looking for an experienced with GCP, Huawei cloud engineer to work with our developer team to implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure.
• Collaborating with development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
• Modifying and improving existing systems.
• Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
• Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
• Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
• Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle for DevOps solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
• Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
• Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix problems, and implement preventive measures
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Degree in Technology or Computer Engineering, Science, or a similar field
• At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing
• Experience with CI/CD systems
• Experience with SysOps and DevOps
• Knowledge of web services, API
• Troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Project management & Client management skills
• Good communication and collaboration skills