• Produce the API specification and develop web applications/api or technical solutions that meet both functional and non-functional requirements--including, but not limited to, quality, security, and performance—within committed timeframe
• Lead a team of developers assigning tasks, mentoring and providing feedback and assessment
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
• Work closely with system analysts, developers, scrum masters and product owners to understand business goals and system requirements
• Communicate constantly with product owner to understand and measure business requirements and values of developed features
• Contribute ideas (technological and product) to enhance the overall service experience
• Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value
Qualifications for candidates
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information System, or related fields.
• 5+ years of experience in backend API development
• 2+ years of experience in API design
• 3+ years of experience leading a team
• Proficiency with Java Script, NodeJS, Angular.js or React.js are beneficial
• Experience with source control systems such as Git, SVN, etc.
• Experience with JSON Restful API over HTTP and gRPC/Protobuf
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
• Experience in modern technology adoption such as Kafka, Redis, API Gateway.
• Have positive attitude and be open-minded.
• Have a strong sense of ownership which drives you to find ways to do things better, faster, and more effective
Please send your CV to
K. Pat : firstname.lastname@example.org
K. Gun (Manager): email@example.com
5 other openings