● Responsible for maintaining Edge and CDN system
● Life cycle management the private/public cloud/containers and VMs server/infrastructure and related platforms such as RedhatOpenshift, AWS.
● Implement, manage and maintain support the automation workflows for deployment.
● Performance management and capacity planning.
● Incident handling and problem-solving.
● Contribute ideas and research (technological and product) to enhance the overall service experience.
● Enable the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
● Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information System, or any other related fields.
● Minimum 3 years Linux and/or Windows System administration and engineering experience, specifically CentOS and Redhat.
● Knowledge in web acceleration, web performance, CDN (content delivery network), cloud network solutions
● Knowledge in content delivery broadcast
● Strong scripting skills (shell script, Java Scripts, JSON)
● Familiaritywithvirtualizationandcontainerization, especially VMware(vCenter,vSphere), Openshift or docker.
● Have experience managing Infrastructure services such as AD, NTP, Log and Monitoring.
● Have experience managing patching of Infrastructure systems such as a server, Vmware.
● Experience in implementing and maintaining Monitoring tools, log management such as Nagios, Zabbix, ElasticSearch etc.
● Well versed in internet architectures, including, application, and database components such as Nginx, Apache, Redis, MongoDB.
● Medium level scripting skills in languages such as Bash, Python, etc.
● Foundational knowledge in networking technologies (Layer 2 & 3 switches, TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.).
● Strong problem‐solving abilities coupled with a desire to take on a challenge.
● Proven ability to stay abreast and continually expand knowledge in the areas of new technological developments and trends. Understand CI/CD and other common DevOps tools and willing to learn related technology.