Our product development team at Tourkrub seeking out for a UI/Visual Designer to join our team onsite at Asoke tower Bangkok.
● Applying a user-centered approach to requirements and interdependencies to develop engaging interfaces.
● Using techniques like storyboards and sketching to communicate interaction design concepts.
● Creating visual UI component, involved in overall creative direction down to icon systems, style guides & design specs and illustration
● Assisting across team on the design of various online output that will be responsive across mobile & web: screen flows, wireframes, site maps,designing logos, push notifications and stellar screen mockups.
● Bring out the best practice to craft up design system for Tourkrub product across media channel
● Works closely both product and marketing team to shape idea and visual concept for ads or campaign.
● Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin and other design tools.
● Bachelor’s or graduate degree in a design-related discipline (i.e.,communication design, graphic design, interface/interaction design, or multimedia-related field)
● Should have 2-3 years of professional experience in visual design areaacross web and mobile
● Solid understanding of grid systems, typography, web and mobile interface trends
● Ability to work well in both teamwork and independent
● Strong communication skills
● Comfortable working in fast-pace environments
● Understanding of the product lifecycle from research through to development in startup environment
● Ability to hands on multiple projects from small to large size withintime constraint
● Make design decisions based on good judgment, experience, research, and data.
● Good knowledge of English
● Have experience in e-commerce industry
● Interested in travel industry
● Familiarity working in agile and design sprint environment
● Have experience working with UX designer
5 other openings