- Identify, design, and implement software follow design from UX/UI team
- Refactor existing components/pages to increase speed/scalability of our product
- Works closely with internal teams (e.g. Marketing) to get requirement/feedback from them
- Degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Know how to build a web UI from scratch
- Solid understanding of CSS fundamentals
- Experience with front-end performance optimization
- Experience with JS frameworks (such as React, Vue)
- Love to write clean code and well maintenance
- Proficient knowledge in at least one server-side programming language such as Ruby, Python, Go, Node.js is a plus
- Having experience in SEO/SEM execution and strategy will be advantage.
- Having experience in build tools & automation (such as Webpack, Grunt) will be advantage.
- Having experience in front-end testing (such as Selenium, Browsera) will be advantage.
10 other openings