At TECHSCAPE, we’re building human-focused technology solutions that capture efficiency, performance, and user-friendly designs. We’re seeking a front end developer to translate designs into crisp code and build thoughtful experiences centered around our customers.
During a typical day, you’ll be working alongside our web team to determine customer needs, brainstorm solutions, generate website mockups and prototypes, present these prototypes to customers, and both develop and optimize live platforms. We’re looking for someone who is quick on their feet, possesses strong technical skills, and isn’t afraid to ask questions. An understanding of not just how to code but why certain code works is a must.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ideally, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with every stakeholder
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
• 1-3 years of experience in UX/UI designer for mobile application
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of creating wireframes
• Knowledge of design tools (e.g. sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, etc)
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills
• Sense of ownership mindset
• Competitive Salary
• Social security
• You pick your equipment (Mac / Windows)
• Flexible working hour
• 5 Days/Week Working
• Free snacks & drinks
• Free lunch
• Pay 100% for Job-related Training Courses
• Party of the Month
• Birthday Leave
• Intensive or Performance Bonus or Annual Bonus
• Attendance Bonus
• Company Outing
• Free Uniform
• 17 public holidays / year
3 other openings