TD Tawandang: Company Brief TD is the fastest-growing retail technology company in Thailand. We are disrupting the retail businesslandscape by shifting the paradigm of traditional retailers. Our company leverages tech-enabled businesssolutions to unleash local retailer’s potential. Our mission is to become the largest retail network in Southeast Asia, servicing over 100,000 mom-andpop stores across ASEAN. We aim to ensure that all traditional retailers can be successful and able to thrive in the digitized world. At TD, we not only create business opportunities for traditional retailers but also improve the standard ofliving for the people. We are looking for highly-motivated candidates who can excel in a fast-paced, tech-driven, startup work environment.
Senior/Middle Backend Developer
Our company is currently in the process of revolutionizing an internal IT industry to optimize andimprove our customer journey throughout our system of which it supports from the Point Of Sales tothe gigantic ERP system. The Backend Developer role is a position with our core group product. We are welcome English-speaking developer. You will work closely with our addicted programming developers or maybe have deep talk to our creative business analysts. Our QA is always with you when it nears to the Sprint Closure. However, we will not change you, but we are together to solve interesting real-world business problems which will provide users around the world with high quality interfaces to access our made-with-love services.
- Develop high quality, robust and scalable software using Java, Tomcat and Apache
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software solutions
- Work with the business analysts to fully understand the business requirements and assurethat the project deliverables are fulfilling these
- Define and follow technical specifications
- Document important system mechanics• Deliver software test cases alongside code• Contribute to technical design
- Perform code reviews to identify basic technical and logical errors
- Be part of an agile development team• Actively drive standardization and optimization of software development
- Collaborate with other team members in the scrum team, onsite and offshore
- Develop best practices to improve productivity and utilize programming principles, tools,and techniques to write solution codes
- Java/J2EE development experience
- Deep practical experience in designing applications on Java/J2EE, UML, JUnit, Cucumber,Liquibase, Spring and Hibernate Frameworks
- Basic experience in one of the famous database development (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle)
- Experience in web based application servers, HTTPD and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience implementing and using TDD, ATDD or BDD approaches to testing
- Lives the Agile Mindset and is an advocate for promoting the culture surrounding it.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, oral, and written of English language
- Spring frameworks (Core, Boot, Data, Security)
- Working experience with Jira, Confluence, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Git, SVN Experience withbehavior driven development is a big plus
- Experience with the Micro Services design and basic design pattern
- NoSQL database experience (ElasticSearch, Redis, MongoDB)
- Experienced in Docker and Kubernates
10 other openings