We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative Business analyst to join the product team at T2P Co, Ltd. You will be responsible to participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond, and also work as part of a team to execute new features or products. The ideal person for this role is a problem-solving person with an inquisitive and innovative mind and loves to collaborate with other people/teams to drive the company forward.
Qualifications● At least 2 years of hands-on experience in creating public, complex systems.
● Work well under pressure.
● Very good at problem-solving.
● Experienced in using JIRA/Redmine project management tool.
● Good leadership, collaboration skills are preferred.
● Solid understanding of business processes and operations.
● Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate clearly at all levels.
● Pay attention to details
Responsibilities● Gathering business requirements by interviewing client’s end users, IT and stakeholders to gather system and application requirements.
● Providing support in relation to client engagement, product enhancements and new developments by understanding business requirements, and performing competitive analysis for the development of software applications.
● Designing and documenting features for our platform based on customer needs and business goals
● Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
● Working on projects with the project manager to cover all risks and meet the project timeline.
● Prepare business reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
● Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
● Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
● Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes to stakeholders.
● Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues Benefits
● Social security, Group health insurance, Dental benefit
● Gym support expense
● Free snacks
Please send your Resume to
3 other openings