Employee condition: Contract 1 year with renewal
Location: MRT /WFH
- Meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects;
- Working with software developers and project support teams;
- Identifying business requirements, project planning;
- Stress testing; performance testing; functional testing; scalability testing;
- Writing and executing test plan and test scripts;
- Testing in different environments including web and mobile;
- Writing bug reports; reviewing documentation;
- Providing objective feedback to software development project teams; problem solving; designing tests to mitigate risk;
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information;
- Liaise with project team, IT, vendor, and users to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports.
- Ability to work under complex condition and time constraint.
- Experience in life insurance system is preferable.
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer sciences, software engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in software test analyst or business application tester position or equivalent.
3 other openings