T-BOX is a capital markets platform that is focused on digital assets. Our mission is to provide investment opportunities for users looking to buy/sell/trade high quality digital tokens, and financing opportunities for companies looking to raise funds through digital token sales. We are a fast growing fintech startup, and we are always looking for talented folks to be part of our journey!!! 🚀🛸 🪐
🔎 We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Full-stack Developers are responsible for building both the ‘client-side’ and ‘backend’ of T-BOX’s software applications. Full-stack Developers should be able to translate T-BOX’s company/compliance requirements and also customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
T-BOX will expect its Full-stack Developer candidates to be tech-savvy professionals, who are curious about new digital technologies and who aspire to combine usability with visual design. Candidates should have excellent programming skills and a passion for either developing new applications or improving existing ones.
Your unique ability on both backend and frontend allows you to tackle tasks in an end-to-end manner. Ultimately, candidates should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for T-BOX’s applications that ensure great user experience.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured acceptance criterias, test plans, and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document, and thoroughly track defects/bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Act as the quality gate between development and production
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Augmenting a team's build pipeline with the right environment to test platform changes
- Analysing incidents to identify the optimal point to prevent recurrences in the future
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as both manual and automated QA engineer
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated test tools and frameworks. E.g., Cucumber, Selenium, Appium, etc
- Had proven track records of self learning and ability to adapt to new technology quickly and with minimal guidance
- Excellent analytical and time management skills, with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills in Thai and English are required
- Experience in building QA automation process from scratch
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a big plus
- Understand LEAN approach, startup culture & mindset, and how Agile works
- Understanding of product mindset and ability to make decisions based on balancing business needs and customer needs is preferable
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with equally skilled and strong team members
- Is a results oriented person who enjoys delivering high quality work
- Is a tech savvy person, loves to learn and try out new things
- Understanding or hands-on experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) concept and its implementation is a big plus
- Location near BTS Chong Nonsi
- Flexible working hours & work from home policy
- Fun team and workplace, with a very close/startup culture
- Work with modern technologies and experienced colleagues
- Company activities; Boardgame, Buddy, Friday Dinner, Company Outing, etc..
- Good view, good food, and good drink!
If you are interested, please reply to this job posting or reach out to us at email@example.com **don't have a plan to use a recruitment agency**