T-BOX is a capital markets platform that is focused on digital assets. Our mission is to provide investment opportunities for users looking to buy/sell/trade high quality digital tokens, and financing opportunities for companies looking to raise funds through digital token sales. We are a fast growing fintech startup, and we are always looking for talented folks to be part of our journey!!!🚀🛸 🪐
🔎 We are currently looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer
Full-stack Developers are responsible for building both the ‘client-side’ and ‘backend’ of T-BOX’s software applications. Full-stack Developers should be able to translate T-BOX’s company/compliance requirements and also customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
T-BOX will expect its Full-stack Developer candidates to be tech-savvy professionals, who are curious about new digital technologies and who aspire to combine usability with visual design. Candidates should have excellent programming skills and a passion for either developing new applications or improving existing ones.
Your unique ability on both backend and frontend allows you to tackle tasks in an end-to-end manner. Ultimately, candidates should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for T-BOX’s applications that ensure great user experience.
💻 Job Responsibilities
- Take ownership and responsibility over our products
- Develop, troubleshoot, and debug T-BOX platform applications on both backend and frontend
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Follow relevant emerging technologies and trends
- Collaborate with business and product unit to identify and plan new product roadmap and features
- When necessary, help coach, guide, train, and remove roadblocks for team members
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
🎓 Job Qualifications
- Minimum 6 years of working experience building BOTH frontend and backend applications/services
- Understanding or hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud based SaaS, or any moving parts in HA systems
- Understanding or hands-on experience with modern Database systems and Event queuing systems. E.g., Nosql DB, Sql DB, CouchDB, TimeScaleDB, Apache Kafka
- Understanding of technical design principles, ideally backed by exposure to multiple programming paradigms (e.g. object oriented, functional, etc)
- Knowledge and appreciation of software engineering practices such as code review, source control, continuous integration and testing
- Had proven track records of self learning and ability to adapt to new technology quickly and with minimal guidance
- Excellent analytical and time management skills, with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills in Thai and English are required
❤️ Preferred Qualifications
- Understand LEAN approach, startup culture & mindset, and how Agile works
- Understanding of product mindset and ability to make decisions based on balancing business needs and customer needs is preferable
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with equally skilled and strong team members
- Is a results oriented person who enjoys delivering high quality work
- Is a tech savvy person, loves to learn and try out new things
- Understanding or hands-on experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) concept and its implementation is a big plus
- Experience in delivering products to the mass market, measuring and analyzing KPIs and feedback is a big plus
- Knowledge in Business (Entrepreneurship, Digital Marketing, Product management, etc.) is a big plus
- Experience in leading a team, coaching, code review, setting team’s standard and culture is a plus
- Location near BTS Chong Nonsi
- Flexible working hours & work from home policy
- Fun team and workplace, with a very close/startup culture
- Work with modern technologies and experienced colleagues
- Company activities; Boardgame, Buddy, Friday Dinner, Company Outing, etc..
- Good view, good food, and good drink!
If you are interested, please reply to this job posting or reach out to us at email@example.com **don't have a plan to use a recruitment agency**