You will be part of a talented software team that works on corebanking solutions with well-known bank in Thailand. Software Engineer roles andresponsibilities include managing Java/Java J2EE development while providingexpertise in the full software development lifecycle, developing and deliveringhigh-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems. As businessexpansion in Thailand, Sunline is looking for multiple software engineers tojoin us. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this job.
· Participate in developing high-volume, low-latency applicationsfor mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
· Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
· Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
· Identify bugs, bottlenecks, and other problems within code,and devise ways to solve and improve upon them.
· Provide technical and support in project implementation in allaspects except functional.
· Supports and troubleshooting for any technical issues that arise.
· Liaises with offshore Development Centre, that resides inMalaysia, China or elsewhere by HQ.
Skill and qualifications
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or related subject.
· Proven hands-on Software Development Experience.
· Proven working experience in Java Development, especially JavaJ2EE platform.
· Experience with Spring framework.
· Familiarity with JVM.
· Experience in Databases, MySQL
· Basic - intermediate level of English both written and spoken.
The following would be an advantage
· Familiarity with JUnit.
· Basic understanding of JPA.
· Basic understanding of JAX-WS.
· The ability to implement automated testing platforms (Selenium,TestNG, Chef and Puppet).
· Nexus Repository.
· Able to speak Chinese.
· Having working experience in banking IT solutions.