After 3 years of operations, SkillSolved is primed to go to the next level. We’re not just a recruitment agency, we can do way more!
Our business model is to solve our client’s talent acquisition challenges. First, we understand the client’s needs. Then, we’re able to propose the best human resources / HR technology solutions (from developing employee value proposition (EVP), to creating communication strategy (digital agency for HR), to implementing applicant tracking system software (ATS), to creating client’s digital assets (CVs & database) & measuring hard results of having an employer brand.
We’re looking for a Lead Software Developer who look to break the norm & creating something fresh & sustainable for the clients. We were shortlisted as the top 8 team at Seedstars for our Employer Branding platform product (BrandSolved). We’re keen on Gamification, Assessment, Predictive Hiring & other HRTech AI products that will transform the world of recruitment!!
What you will learn & get from this opportunity
- Building a HRTech product from scratch. Be themain driver in making a technology product that make an impact! We got 70K+ database to find ways to commercialize
- Becoming the leader in making something happen. Have the say in the vision & execution of how the product should be. Using someone’s else money to trial & error!
- Work with our Creative Team & Employer Branding solution to figure out ways to commercialize as a platform
- Work with the leadership team to build our website into the leading HRTech content & career website of the future
- Create artificial intelligence (AI) predictive hiring platform that finds and matches talent to jobs and companies
It’s important if you have the following!
- You have to be passionate about HR & people!
- You got to love HR technologies & what the future brings!
- You look at the bright side & find ways to make yourself & everyone around you better!
- You’re committed to standard of excellence & inspire your team on your passion!
- You’re looking to make big impacts & creating a meaningful career for your life!
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Project Management, Computer Science, Sofware Engineer, Math/Science or related field is a must
- 3 to 5+ years of experience as product manager, software development lead with CTO aspiration. Experience working in a software development environment in platform and or product development
- Lead teams to define, scope, and deliver scalable initiatives of a regional reach and 12 months duration, within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization’s project management framework