This job position is mainly responsible for driving digital customer acquisition and revenue by initiating, executing, managing, and optimizing data-driven digital marketing campaigns. Performance optimization is driven through hypothesis development, partnership with the data science team, and continuous test and learn activities. This role is expected to understand business context and leverage data insights to lead effective digital marketing strategy and campaign plans that drive business results (product offers, customer acquisition, revenue).
• Manage and drive digital customer acquisition and revenue generation
• Design and execute complex digital campaigns to achieve objectives focused on lead generation, digital customer acquisition /adoption and cross-selling to existing customers
• Own end-to-end management of digital marketing campaigns to driving acquisition/ revenue with the best customer experience
• Identify initiatives/new ideas/new techniques for improving campaign results including A/B testing, multivariate testing, and customer attribution model / mix, and lead discussions with business users to enforce best practices
• Lead and work with stakeholders in hypothesis /campaign concept development, preparation and execution.
• Understand and leverage data-driven capabilities (data science model, AI / Machine Learning) together with event-trigger / customer behaviors to develop, manage and optimize personalized / contextual marketing campaigns.
• Minimum of 3-years of direct experience in digital customer acquisition, product portfolio management with digital marketing knowledge
• Experience and familiar with analyzing big data and statistical models
• Experience in business development / driving growth from tech start-up or e-commerce company is preferable
• Experience with enterprise Digital Marketing solution / Marketing Automation would be a plus
• Strong entrepreneurial, analytical, strategic thinking & planning, presenting, and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate effective communication across multiple departments and adaptive planning in a dynamic environment
Interested candidate, please submit your CVs to email@example.com
9 other openings