Life at ScreenCloud
At ScreenCloud we see the potential where others don't.
Digital screens could one day be as big a part of our lives as the web is today. Our simple digital signage software lifts information out of the places it lives and transforms it into beautiful, screen ready content. Working on everyday consumer hardware, ending clunky digital signage that could only be done by IT. We empower business owners, HR managers and technical teams to create digital signage that changes the way they sell, think and work. It’s quite the adventure.
We’re very proud of our product, but it is our people, and shared values, which will take us where other companies can’t go. We have hubs in London, Belfast, Bangkok and Los Angeles, alongside people working remotely all over the world. This means finding lots of ways to come together, like our annual company retreat, monthly All Hands and weekly WIPs. We treat people like adults as standard, which means freedom to work how, and where, you feel best, and an equal responsibility to do great work.
Coming from different cultural backgrounds (20 nationalities!), we’ve learned to cherish each other’s interests. Some of us enjoy the joy of daily running and looking after our dogs, whilst some of us live for the thrill of boxing, rock climbing or swimming with sharks.
We're currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in Bangkok, ensuring platform stability and reliability. As well as this, you'll be responsible for improving not only our software delivery performance, but also our build-in quality in software. Other responsibilities will include decreasing bugs in production and deployment pains, as well as delivering projects in a timely manner.
- As a core member of the software development team, writing programming code, develop and implement new features
- Meeting with Technology Leaders to discuss software projects, collaborate with designers, testers and product owners to ensure a perfect customer experience
- Creating technical documents for new software programs, or change requests
- Guide and lead team in following best practices, experiment new techniques to constantly improve the quality of our delivery
- Creating new unit tests, ensuring old tests are refactored when needed
- Participating in code reviews and providing guidance on how to solve issues/concerns, debug, recognise all technical debts when applicable
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging
- Proficient with React & NodeJS framework and all related tools
- Knowledge of all JS related infrastructure is a must
- Extensive experience in Automated / Unit tests tool sets (Selenium or Cypress)
- Knowledge of React Redux
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Professional experience working in a product-driven environment
- Deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
- Identify and address design, development, and delivery performance bottlenecks
- Proficient in writing and implementing unit and e2e tests
- Worked remotely in a international multi-distributed environment
- Able to learn new technology and use it quickly
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Knowledge in GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Firebase
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Remote-Friendly Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- Provident Fund
- Working from Home Fund
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Personal Development Fund
- Private Health Insurance