Opportunity: Project Manager or Product Manager
DAOSURV is a fast-growing AI and Blockchain startup looking for passionate individuals to change the crypto world. We are packed with experienced and talented builders with strong and proven track records in various spaces such as DeFi, Web3, Tokenomics, Data Science, and Smart Contracts. We also won ETHGlobal’s DAOHACK in 2022. Our main focus is our flagship product: TokenUnlocks.
TokenUnlocks is a blockchain data analytics platform. Crypto data is hard to digest and dynamic by nature, which is why we utilize our diverse expertise to deliver actionable and simple tokenomics data for all crypto users and as a result, increase trust and transparency in this industry. Our customers use TokenUnlocks to manage their portfolio risk for the upcoming unlocks as well as learn about tokenomics insight on our channel.
Who we are looking for
TokenUnlocks is aiming to be the leading tokenomics data provider that helps promote trust and transparency among all crypto stakeholders. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our business and product team. Responsible mainly for our company’s product and internal operations. You will be working closely with the CEO, and cross-functional team to ensure that all requirements, timelines and deliverables are on track. Your responsibilities may also be covering internal operations, special projects and coordination, whilst getting a good opportunity to manage key global partners and customers as well.
Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded, passionate and high-growth-mindset person with proven experiences in project management and the ability to lead project teams. Experiences in tech, crypto, web 3.0 and/or startup working environments are huge advantages.
- Managing all aspects of projects from concept to launch which includes establishing timelines & milestones, tracking budgets, leading the execution, monitoring progress, and creating related documents and reports
- Work closely with the CEO, Product, and Business team to ensure the prioritization of the product roadmap is tracked and aligned
- Communicating and acting as a liaison between internal cross-team functions to ensure effective collaboration and timely deliverables
- Streamlining and optimizing the working processes to increase the working efficiency of the team
- Assisting with (product / organizational) operations tasks or special projects such as coordinating with external vendors (e.g. legal consultants), working on internal procurement and budgeting, preparing and maintaining key company metrics and financial reports, etc.
- Managing and communicating with key partners and customers to ensure their expectations are managed whilst performing related business operational support activities
- Implementing community-building initiatives and driving actions that drive business development actions with the partnership
- Familiar or Experience with agile project management roles in a startup environment
- Having Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in these field: computer science, computer engineering, business management, finance, accounting or equivalent practical experience
- Be willing to figure things out with a systematic problem-solving approach, pivot quickly, and come up with creative solutions
- Be motivated & highly driven, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and a can-do attitude
- Able to independently work across cross-functional teams and skilled at bringing people together
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Have a strong familiarity with project management framework or software tools such as Jira, Notion, or equivalent including its methodologies and best practices
- Optional - good to have:
- Professional in technical experience, tech or data product managerial is a plus
- Having prior domains in any of these is a plus; accounting, finance, legal, engineering, investment or consulting.
- Knowledge and interests in AI and data-driven products, cryptocurrency, web 3.0, on-chain data or tokenomics are very desirable
- Personal Growth: Learning & Training budget
- Flexible and hybrid work-hour and location
- Health insurance
- Monthly company hangouts!!
- Cool & Modern Office in the heart of Bangkok
- Team bonuses and exclusive benefits
Interested candidates, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org