The position is mainly responsible for planning and digital media strategies development that covers media touchpoints and performance evaluation. This will be a key person to understand the target audience, using a variety of our database to deliver and recommend campaign optimization options to ensure successful campaign effectively that address company’s objectives.
• Plan and develop digital media strategies, media touch-point planning, as well as media cost and effectiveness analysis via all integrated online, social network, mobile, digital PR, and other interactive channels
• Analyze and evaluate performance data and recommend appropriate actions based on conclusions and execute campaign implementation to ensure the budget is in line with hitting campaign success metrics
• Identify the target audience, using a variety of our database including demographics, behavior, and psychographics to clearly identify target segments
• Monitor ad delivery and recommend campaign optimization options to ensure successful campaign delivery with statistical reports and compile online data
• Project coordination among clients, internal, and media suppliers
• Keep up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies, and offerings within the performance and programmatic space
• Minimum of 3 years of direct experiences in digital marketing, media planning, biddable or related field
• Excellent understanding of online media planning, implementation, and optimizations.
• Good understanding of digital and programmatic media like Paid Search and Facebook Ads.
• Strong quantitative, analytical skills, and growth mindset, including an analytic and fact-based approach to problem-solving
• Ability to execute multiple campaigns simultaneously and interact with multiple internal teams
7 other openings