- Define test scope, create, execute manual and automated test cases.
- Perform test planning and estimation, requirements analysis, automated and manual test creation, and execution
- Participate in the architecture and design of a feature early in the development cycle.
- Perform system and integration testing, confidence, and cross platform testing.
- Report on test progress and software release readiness and risks.
- Communicate with other management, developers, product managers and technical support specialists on product issues.
- Investigate, analyze, prioritize, report software defects, and track defects through completion.
At least 3 years Financial Software working related experience.
- Working knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies.
- Experience working on non-UI testing frameworks: API, web services, REST and SOAP, back-end testing, test data management, mocking, etc.
closure. Ability to write effective reproducible test scenarios.
- Experience executing performance and load tests, analyzing results, and identifying bottlenecks preferred.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of financial markets, fixed income, mutual fund, portfolio management, and quantitative analytics
- Good command in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline
3 other openings