- Develop software solutionsby designing, developing, and installing software solutions to support businessand customers requirement
- Remain current on newtechnologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendationsas necessary
- Determine processimprovements, best practices, and develop new processes
- Work in close partnershipwith cross-functional teams and management
- Mentor development team toallow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and trainingopportunities
- Follow the softwaredevelopment lifecycle
- Bachelor's Degree or higherin Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or relatedfield
- At least 1 years’experience in system development
- Broad experience designing,programming, and implementing large information systems
- Knowledge of professionalsoftware engineering practices including coding standards, code reviews, sourcecontrol management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Proficiency withserver-side languages such as Java or newer framework
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Build automated deploymentsthrough the use of configuration management technology such as Jenkins,Ansible, Puppet.
- Knowledge of finance orinvestment is preferred.
3 other openings