● Architecting, analysing and creating in-house applications using .NET, Node.js, Flutter, Solidity and other frameworks/languages as appropriate.
● Lead design principles and processes that improve software quality and bug resistance
● Participate in and lead project meetings with management and other team members.
● Ensuring code is optimised, clean, consistent and follows the coding standards.
● Reporting and resolving issues related to current projects.
● Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
● Working effectively in the team alongside other developers.
● Leading technical discussions with stakeholders in the company.
● Reporting on project statuses and developments in the pipeline.
● A minimum of 5 years of experience as a senior developer.
● A bachelor's degree in computer science, or related field.
● Broad experience designing, programming, and implementing secure information systems.
● Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
● Passionate about developing high quality software solutions.
● Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
● Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
● Must be able to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
● Excellent understanding and experience of software development processes.
● Experience with any of the following is a key advantage: Microservice architecture, Cloud Service, Financial application development
● Experience with working in a fast-paced, agile environment.