• Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP.
• Perform detailed analysis of process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
• Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
• Design, customize, configure and testing.
• Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
• Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
• Document functional designs, test cases and results.
• Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
• Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
• Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
• Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
• Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
• 3+ years of SAP HANA experience or SAP ECC 6.0 At least 3 years hands-on functional
• 3+ years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support or projects.
• Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
• Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
3 other openings