We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Front-End and Back-End) to ensure the exceptional quality of software solutions especially on Website Front-End, Authentication, API, and other backend integrations. At RentSpree, you’ll be an essential part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, you should be able to develop test strategies with minimal supervision, write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems, identify and escalate issues in a timely manner.
You should also be a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you!
Skills & Qualifications:
- Thai National
- Intermediate/Advanced English skills (Speaking, Writing, and Reading)
- Experienced in a software development team for at least 3 years (both Front-end and Back-end).
- Experienced in developing test automation for at least 3 years (C++, Java or Python)
- Experienced in writing automation script such as
- Frontend: Selenium, cypress, robot framework
- Backend: Postman
- Experienced in one or more database software such as
- NoSQL, MongoDB
- SQL & ElasticSearch would be a plus
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Passionate about tooling with strong communication and collaboration skills
- Have a positive mindset, and be open for feedback
- Lead and develop quality strategy of assigned scrum team
- Collaborate with Software Engineer, Product Manager, and Program Manager to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze results
- (Optional) Monitor product development and usage at all levels with a perspective towards improving product quality
- Assist in improvement of company’s testing processes
- Test Card in a Sprint / Support Card (Ticket)
- Collect Test Result & How to reproduce
- Ensure quality in multiple Environments (No issue in both DEV, UAT, PRD)
- Create Test Coverage Matrix and Test Cases (covered edge cases)
- Able to Design Test Case & Scenarios (Success / Fail / Edge Case)
- Manual Test
- Automate Test (UI - SSO, RETS)
- API Test
- Understand Requirement through discussion and user stories
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development principles
As RentSpree's QA Lead, you will work collaboratively to define, develop, maintain and deliver Software testing requirements for our product. In addition to delivery responsibilities, the QA Lead will also act as an advocate for QA best practices and lead initiatives to improve test processes, extend the use of tools/frameworks (where appropriate) and support the development of test team members.
As the QA Lead you will be responsible for leading and coordinating the testing plan, testing methods, and test artifacts of software produced across specific test phases, technical domain or product set, ensuring quality standards are met for any changes deployed.
Bring your Software Testing expertise to us!
Skills & Qualifications:
- Thai National
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies.
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Be an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices.
- 3+ years of experience performing a combination of manual and automated QA testing, preferably for a SaaS product
- Experience working in an agile delivery team model incrementally delivering and testing product capabilities and familiarity with team based sprint ceremonies and planning
- Successful track record of building test automation that is scalable, reusable, extendable, and maintainable in frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress, or BDD frameworks such as Cucumber, Fitnesse, or SpecFlow.
- Experience working with containerized/orchestrated application stacks and familiarity with CI/CD pipelines.
- Fluent in English Communication
- Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects.
- Pioneer and expand QA Function in the team.
- Responsible for Leading and directing the QA leadership team.
- Be accountable for the test automation projects, mentor, and provide leadership to the QA automation developers and managers.
- Participate in interviews, induction, training and performance evaluation of all QA leads.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise within the field of Quality Assurance and Testing.
- Ensuring that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines and best practices of the QA strategy as defined.
- Work with QA managers, Development managers and the Software Development Director to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals.
- Researching news tools, frameworks and processes and suggest them to the team to use in improving the testing process or solving the blocker in squad team.
- Coaching the junior and mid level and assisting with mentoring of junior members within the team.
- Advise, mentor, train, and assist QA team members in the organization at other skill levels to ensure timely releases of highly tested and high quality product features. Review the work of other QA Engineer’s to ensure quality, appropriate coverage, remediate gaps.
Benefits & Perks:
- Market competitive salary
- Employee stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Training budget
- Free lunch day / Free snack / Free coffee & drink
- Free research time 10% of total working time
- Health insurance
- Office massage
- Board Games / Karaoke / Comics