Job DescriptionService Excellence Team responsible for driving technology service governance, compliance, process and operational performance improvement, tools evolution, and owns our simplification agenda. Manages capacity, risk and business continuity/disaster recover across Refinitiv’s technology capabilities.
We are looking for Demand and Capacity Process Owner who will manages and define the reactive and proactive processes and activities required to design, implement, maintain, and improve Refinitiv’s service availability by better demand and capacity management. The Demand and Capacity Management Process Owner is accountable to senior management for the proper design, execution, and improvement of the process. This individual ensures that the process is being carried out, but does not run the day-to-day operation of the process.
- S/He is responsible for, and owns, the process at an executive or management level including representation of the process to all external groups.
- Draft and maintains policy, standards and procedures for Demand and Capacity Management Process area.
- Accountable for overall performance and results of the process.
- Reviews information in conjunction with service level agreements to identify any capacity issues and specifies any required changes.
- Investigate of all breaches of availability target caused by Demand and Capacity Failure with the instigation of remedial activities.
- Control and lead process improvement.
- Enforcement of the process.
- Reporting of process status and progress to Process Manager and executives.
Contacts and Relationships:
- Position requires frequent contact with senior management, Demand and Capacity Process Manager, Capacity Planner, Product Engineering teams, Service Management Team.
- Bachelor’s degree required or higher in Information Technology or any relevant fields.
- 5+ year related work experiences
- Hand-on experiences in capacity management is advantage.
- Hand-on experiences in managing service and process improvement program with wider stakeholders across the organization is advantage.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Strong critical thinking a problem-solving skill
- Understanding of financial services industry and products is a plus
- Has a drive for continuous improvement and is comfortable to challenge established practices.
- Experience with standard and best practice in IT service delivery management process such as ITIL and ISO 20000.
How to apply? Please submit your CVs through https://jobs.refinitiv.com/ShowJob/Id/264111/ITIL-Capacity-Process-Owner/
For more information, please call 02 - 648 9771 (Waraluk Lohidhan)