The Digital Account Director will beresponsible for the management of primary relationships with clients and thedevelopment of new business. As the senior point of contact you will develop aclear understanding of our clients’ needs, collaborating and supporting onstrategic and tactical plans to positively impact the client’s online business.
The Digital Account Director will work withthe strategy and client service teams on digital elements of brand projects andproposals, as well as with the digital team to understand concerns, limitationsand opportunities.
As a digital hospitality expert you will bedeveloping new contacts within the hospitality industry, and producingcompelling proposals for winning new business pitches.
You will bring practical experience of bothdigital marketing and the hospitality industry, and actively contribute toongoing product development, business strategy and new business development.
· Taking the lead inclients’ online development, marketing and advertising strategies
· Creating anddelivering compelling sales material for new business development
· Creating and trackingquotations
· Providing the utmostlevel of client service
· Managingadministrative and financial details related to client payments and fees
· Liaising with clientsat a senior level on a day-to-day basis
· Promoting theexpansion of business with existing clients
· Working with othersenior managers to generate new business leads
· Completing projects toa specific schedule and within an agreed budget
· Using your skills topush clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
· Significant experiencein professional client-relationship management
· Wide-ranging knowledgeof online and digital marketing and strategy
· The ability to planand strategise at a senior level
· A persuasive andconfident approach to creative projects
· Excellent written andoral communication skills
· Effectiveteam-management capabilities
· Keen attention todetail and budgetary restraints
· Full awareness ofdigital creative and development processes and techniques
· Practical andstrategic understanding of SEM, SEO, content marketing, social media marketing,display advertising, etc.
· Proven experience asan account director or similar position
· A background indigital advertising, design and/or marketing
· Demonstrableexperience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
· Direct experiencewithin the hotel industry
· Solid understanding ofbudgeting and progress reporting
· Excellentcommunication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for fostering long-termrelationships
· Outstandingorganisational and leadership skills
· BSc/BA in businessadministration, sales or relevant field