The Digital Account Director willbe responsible for the management of primary relationships with clients and thedevelopment of new business. As the senior point of contact you will develop aclear understanding of our clients’ needs, collaborating and supporting onstrategic and tactical plans to positively impact the client’s online business.
The Digital Account Director willwork with the strategy and client service teams on digital elements of brandprojects and proposals, as well as with the digital team to understandconcerns, limitations and opportunities.
As a digital hospitality expert youwill be developing new contacts within the hospitality industry, and producingcompelling proposals for winning new business pitches.
You will bring practical experienceof both digital marketing and the hospitality industry, and actively contributeto ongoing product development, business strategy and new business development.
● Taking the lead in clients’ online development, marketing and advertising strategies
● Creating and delivering compelling sales material for new business development
● Creating and tracking quotations
● Providing the utmost level of client service
● Managing administrative and financial details related to client payments and fees
● Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
● Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
● Working with other senior managers to generate new business leads
● Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
● Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
● Significant experience in professional client-relationship management
● Wide-ranging knowledge of online and digital marketing and strategy
● The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
● A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Effective team-management capabilities
● Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
● Full awareness of digital creative and development processes and techniques
● Practical and strategic understanding of SEM, SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, display advertising, etc.
● Proven experience as an account director or similar position
● A background in digital advertising, design and/or marketing
● Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
● Direct experience within the hotel industry
● Solid understanding of budgeting and progress reporting
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for fostering long-term relationships
● Outstanding organisational and leadership skills
● BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field