• Manage the full technical life-cycle of software during each development phase.
• Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
• Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
• Work with product managers, clients and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new
• Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation,
testing, deployment and maintenance.
• Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
• 2+ years working experience in Software/System Development
• Experience working with C/C++, C#, JAVA or other
• Experience working with XML and JSON
• Experience working with HTTP POST/GET, RESTFul
• Experience working with Server such as AIX, RedHat, CentOS, Windows
• Experience working with Database such as Informix or SQL
• Understanding of the Database design/structure
• Knowledge and skill in Linux/Unix server, Windows server Other (Special consideration):
• Excellent at research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Results-oriented, able to make and stick to commitments
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Knowledge of cloud infrastructure is a plus
If you are interested, please contact
📩 Email: email@example.com
📱 Contact: 065-517-2269 (OHM)
💼 Line: qhunter101