• Manage and implement sales and marketing activities through research, strategic planning, and implementation.
• To develop, implement and control of marketing activities within agreed budget in order to achieve the company’s goal.
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
• Independent and has an ability to lead and complete projects within tight deadline.
• Coordination and development of marketing materials, programs and plans.
• Report changes or new requirements of customers, customer complaints and satisfaction to superior for further modification of strategic marketing plan.
• Analyze marketing channel through and promotion results and implement improvement plans.
• Keep existing customers and develop business opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration ,IT or a similar field. Master’s degree a plus.
• At least 3-5 years experience in product management, preferably in Digital Business or E-Commerce
• Strategic thinking and good Analytic skills.
• Good command of English and Computer literacy.
• Strong sense of business ownership vs mere ‘product ownership’ (thinking and acting like a true enterprise owner) and passionate to deliver results.
• Fast learner, detail-oriented, decisive, efficient, and enjoy fast-paced work environments.
2 other openings