● Gather and analyze data for potential business expansion
● Identify specific business opportunities
● Influence stakeholders to support business projects
● Assist with project management for selected projects
● Coordinate with different departmental teams to produce better business outcomes
● Test business processes and recommend improvements
● Interpreting research specifications and developing a work plan that satisfies requirements.
● Conducting desktop research, and using books, journal articles, newspaper sources, questionnaires, surveys, polls, and interviews to gather data.
● Analyzing and interpreting patterns and trends.
● Recording findings by taking written notes and using appropriate software.
● Bachelor or Masters degree in Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any related field.
● 2-3 years of working experience in business development or business analyst is mandatory.
● Previous experience in software development.
● Strong analytical and proven ability to understand complex business and provide a suitable solution for end users.
● Have soft skills include negotiation, active listening, and presentation skills.
2 other openings