- Translate product feature requirement to software solution.
- Computer Vision R&D and Edge Computing Implementation, Model Development, Model Reduction and Optimization according to the defined hardware architecture and constraints.
- ISP Pipeline software development for the great quality of image/video.
- Work closely with the hardware team in order to integrate hardware-software solutions.
- Domestic and international travel support if needed during the product development cycle.
- Teamwork mindset.
- Demonstrate research/past experiences with Image Signal Processing, Computer Vision and AI algorithm development (Real-Time Object Detection, Segmentation) on “Standalone Hardware” solution, and cloud solution (if any)
- Strong programming skills with C/C++ (Required) and Python (Required)
- industrial experience in low level coding in hardware (Embedded System)
- Understand model implementation at the hardware level, i.e. edge computing unit, GPU, cloud network, for the machine learning, computer vision, deep learning and IoT application.
- Strong background in the operating system, computer vision theory, optics and image signal processing, forward/inverse kinematics/dynamics, robotics control, and architecture.
- Excellent English communication and well-organized documentation.
- Intensive experience in Full-Stack development from hardware, firmware, software, and R&D works, including research paper or publication.
- Intensive hands-on experience of machine learning model deployment at a hardware level.
- A big plus for Mobile Robotics Knowledge, Autonomous System, SLAM, Linear/Nonlinear Programming, Optimization
- Experience in motion sensor implementation, i.e. gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer.
- Experience in Video stabilization algorithm design and implementation, as well as Image signal processing pipeline – auto exposure, HDR, noise reduction, and multiple image fusions, depth map generation, and 3D localization/mapping.
Educational Background and Industrial Experiences
- M.S./Ph.D. in computer science, computer engineering or electrical engineering.
For candidate, please submit candidate's document at: https://forms.gle/C1bo8v4ViDYUjPgm8
2 other openings