- Schematics & PCB design, Multi-layer stack up, High speed signals, PCB/PCBA process knowledge
- Firmware implementation in C/C++, RTOS environments.
- Modify and improve firmware version to support from early prototype to MP phase.
- Provide feedbacks on hardware design improvement, hardware limitation assessment, and redesign hardware specification to achieve product features.
- Well-organized documentation of firmware version control.
- System integration with mechanical system, EE circuit, and software.
- Define specification for vendor, negotiate, work closely with vendor from prototype to mass production phase.
- Domestic and international travel to support prototype and mass production.
- Teamwork mindset.
- Excellent in real-time programing in C/C++ for embedded systems.
- Intensive coding experiences on MCU/FPGA particularly a system consists of analog/digital sensors, CPU/GPU/MCU/FPGA/ISP interfaces, various communication protocols (i.e. SPI, I2C, Bluetooth, UART, etc), display unit, battery, and actuator control, fixed-point, VHDL.
- Experiences on electrical system architecture design including low level hardware component selection, PCB design and validation (Altium Design, etc.)
- Solid electrical engineering foundation: system design, embedded system, digital signal processing, analog/digital circuit design, control, communication, power electronics.
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and active learner.
- Excellent English communication and well-organized documentation.
- 2-3 Years of industrial experiences on firmware engineer role, PCB design role
- Experience in consumer electronics system level and component design, including display, CPU/GPU, wireless/Bluetooth communication, power management, audio, camera, optics, battery, haptic, display, and mainboard design.
- ISP, CMOS camera sensor, color science, optics background.
- Knowledge of machine learning, deep learning, computer vision.
Educational Background and Industrial Experiences
- B.S./B.Eng./M.S./Ph.D. in computer science, computer engineering or electrical engineering.
For candidates, please submit document detials at https://forms.gle/C1bo8v4ViDYUjPgm8
2 other openings