- Translate product feature requirement to hardware specification and perform
system level design.
- Analyze and simulate system level performance and provide hardware risk
- Schematic design, prototype, debug, and validation.
- System integration with mechanical system, firmware, and software.
- Define specification for vendor, negotiate, work closely with vendor from prototype
to mass production phase.
- Domestic and international travel to support prototype and mass production.
- Experiences on electrical system architecture design including low level hardware
component selection, PCB design and validation.
- Solid electrical engineering foundation: system design, embedded system, digital
signal processing, analog/digital circuit design, control, communication, power
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and active learner.
- Strong real-time programing in C/C++.
- Experience in Linux.
- Strong analytical programing (Matlab/Simulink, Octave, Python, R, etc).
- Schematic design with optimal routing and component placement experience.
- FPGA design, Fixed-point coder experience, VHDL.
- Teamwork mindset.
- Excellent English communication and well-organized documentation.
- Experience in consumer electronics system level and component design, including
display, CPU/GPU, wireless/Bluetooth communication, power management, audio,
camera, optics, battery, haptic, display, and mainboard design.
- Experience in ANSYS Low/High Frequency Electrostatic simulation module.
- ISP, CMOS camera sensor, color science, optics background.
- Knowledge of machine learning, deep learning, computer vision.
- 2-3 Years of industrial experiences on design lead role.
Educational Background and Industrial Experiences
- MS/PhD in electrical engineering, computer engineering or computer science with 2-
3 years of industrial experiences
- BS/BEng in electrical engineering, computer engineering or computer science with 5-
7 years of industrial experiences
2 other openings