- Embedded Software Engineering focusing on Device Hardware, Embedded Linux, etc.
- Design and develop software for camera products to interface with users and mobile applications in
- Work with the team to define how users will interact with the product.
- Collaborate with hardware engineers to provide feedback on hardware design improvement, hardware limitation assessment, and redesign hardware specifications to achieve product features.
- Well-organized documentation for the software.
- Details Oriented and Highly Committed to Projects and Assigned Tasks to achieve High Quality of Work and Timeline.
- Domestic and international travel to support prototype and mass production.
- Programming in C, C++, JAVA and Python.
- Teamwork mindset.
- Excellent English communication and well-organized documentation.
- Experience in consumer electronics system level and component design, including display, Wireless/Bluetooth communication, power management, audio, camera, battery, and mainboard design.
- Experience in embedded Linux and kernel drivers.
- Good knowledge of Linux and Android architecture.
- Familiar with Modern OO design practices, such as C++11.
Educational Background and Industrial Experiences
- B.S./B.Eng./M.S./Ph.D. in computer science, computer engineering or electrical engineering.
please submit your application at https://forms.gle/eKnMomsrRtgzSZZy7