Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Work with outside data sources and APIs.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Create and maintain documents for the project following the organization standard.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Solving the problems and investigate the root cause with internal team.
· Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
· Perform others related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor degree or above in Computer Engineering/Science or related fields.
· Proven software development experience and iOS skills development.
· A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa Touch and iOS Framework.
· Have published at least one original iOS app.
· Develop mobile applications (iOS: Swift)
· Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
· Experience designing clean and maintainable codebase
· Extremely proficient in modern mobile and server coding and design practices. For example, Clean Swift, VIPER, MVVM.
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
· Good Communication and Team Players.
· Good time-management skills.
· Good knowledge of Git version control system
· Comfortable with agile/scrum development process and code reviews
· Use Agile/SCRUM methodologies with Trello Application
· Challenge with solving a problem and work well under pressure.
· Part time / Freelance / Internship are welcome.