Android Developer is responsible for developing applications for devices poweredby the Android operating system and a passion forpushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Androidapp developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and buildthe next generation of our mobile applications. Android programmingworks closely with other app development and technical teams.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· Continuouslydiscover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize developmentefficiency.
· Designand build advanced applications for the Android platform.
· Collaboratewith cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Workwith outside data sources and APIs.
· Unit-testcode for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Create and maintain documents for the projectfollowing the organization standard.
· Workon bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Solving the problems and investigate the rootcause with internal team.
· Training personnel and helping team members developtheir skills.
· Perform others related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor degree or above in ComputerEngineering/Science or related fields.
· Experienced in programming with Java, Kotlin,Android Studio and etc.
· Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
· Have published at least one original Android app.
· Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and howto deal with different screen sizes.
· Experienceworking with remote data via XML and JSON.
· Experiencewith third-party libraries and APIs.
· Working knowledge of the generalmobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
· Solidunderstanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them intotechnical requirements.
· Good Communication and Team Players.
· Good time-management skills.
· Challenge with solving a problem and work wellunder pressure.
· Having good attitude toward team working andSelf-Motivate.