iOS Developer is responsible for developing applicationsfor mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. Ideally, a good iOSdeveloper is proficient with one of the two programming languages for thisplatform: Objective-C or Swift. They must also have a strong understanding ofthe patterns and practices that revolve around the iOS platform.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· Continuouslydiscover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize developmentefficiency.
· Designand build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
· Collaboratewith cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Workwith outside data sources and APIs.
· Unit-testcode for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Create and maintain documents for the projectfollowing the organization standard.
· Workon bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Solving the problems and investigate the rootcause with internal team.
· Training personnel and helping team membersdevelop their skills.
· Perform others related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor degree or above in ComputerEngineering/Science or related fields.
· Proven software development experience and iOS skills development.
· A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa Touch andiOS Framework.
· Have published at least one original iOS app.
· Develop mobile applications (iOS: Swift)
· Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
· Experience designing clean and maintainablecodebase
· Extremely proficient in modern mobile andserver coding and design practices. For example, Clean Swift, VIPER, MVVM.
· Experiencewith third-party libraries and APIs.
· Working knowledge of the generalmobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
· Solidunderstanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them intotechnical requirements.
· Good Communication and Team Players.
· Good time-management skills.
· Good knowledge of Git version control system
· Comfortable with agile/scrum developmentprocess and code reviews
· Use Agile/SCRUM methodologies with TrelloApplication
· Challenge with solving a problem and work wellunder pressure.
· Having good attitude toward team working and Self-Motivate.