1. Contribute to development features , experiments, technical components, test and systems
2. Learn additional mobile team related software platforms
3. Develop test specs and approach for the application
4. Support company’s product and project
5. Code reviewing and grow junior developer
6. Help contribute and create best practices for the team
1. Bachelor's or higher Degree in Computer Science,Computer Engineering, IT or related fields.
2. Having Software Development experience 1-3 years.
3. Ready to learn fast and be productive quickly.
4. Experience developing iOS Application with Object-C,Swift 3-5.
5. Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimisation techniques.
6. Work Experience Version control, Git flow, Rest,Agile, iOS ecosystem.
7. In-depth knowledge of modern mobile and server coding and design practices. For example, OOP, VIPER, MVVM, Unit and Automation Testing, Solid principles, Auto layout, SQLite, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading.
8. Working knowledge of internet architecture, systems,and scalability.
9. Good understanding in server-client data handling process.
10. Experience writing unit tests and testable code.