1. Contribute to development features , experiments, technical components, test and systems
2. Learn additional mobile team related software platforms
3. Develop test specs and approach for the application
4. Support company’s product and project
5. Code reviewing and grow junior developer
6. Help contribute and create best practices for the team
1. Bachelor's or higher Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields.
2. Experience in JAVA and Kotlin programming for Android platform.
3. Having Software Development experience 1-3 years.
4. Ready to learn fast and be productive quickly.
5. Understand and able to use OOP to properly design class for each type of assignment.
6. Knowledge of Android SDK performance tools and optimisation techniques.
7. Good understanding of MVC design pattern.
8. Work Experience Version control, Git flow, Rest, Agile, Google ecosystem.
9. In-depth knowledge of Interactive Application Development, Memory management, file I/O,SQLite, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading.
10. Working knowledge of internet architecture, systems, and scalability.
11. Good understanding in server-client data handling process.
12. Experience writing unit tests and testable code.