• Actively involved in development process with the proposal development team members
• Produce a project plan; identify start to finish tasks in the effort
• Determine resource/staffing requirements to complete efforts
• Ensure that project-lifecycle deliverables consistently completed to agreed budget and schedule constraints.
• Continuously consult with relevant stakeholders for the projects you manage to understand relative priorities, delivery timeframes, and budget expectations including any changes to these. Plan projects and communicate credible estimates, resource requirements, achievable schedules, and risks to the Development Manager and relevant stakeholders in a timely and responsive fashion.
• Continuously monitor and regularly communicate risks and progress against agreed schedules and budgets. As well as the change, that will impact the quality and/or project delivery. Recommend and/or execute agreed corrective actions.
• Ensure that the quality of your product(s) and all project deliverables from your team is consistently high and meets the expectations of internal and external clients. This includes the quality of requirements, design specifications, and coding/unit testing as well as the effective and consistent use of design and code reviews in addition to rigorous, risk-based integration.
• Work closely with your team to understand motivation drivers, morale and job contribution/satisfaction levels in order to enhance your team engagement.
• Implement the Performance and Development program to identify and act on individual job performance and career development needs.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT Management, MIS, or related fields
• At least 5 years’ experience in software industry and at least 2 years in project management with familiar in Banking & Finance application.
• Knowledgeable in sophisticate enterprise software architecture, e.g., J2EE, .NET, C#, Java etc.
• Familiar with PMBOK and other project management methodologies is preferable
Apply Now! "Click "
3 other openings