- Thrive on tough challenges. When was the last time you failed?
- Seek out learning opportunities. What are you up to right now?
- Adapt to constant change. When were you last surprised?
- Have the mastery over at least one skill of your trade but you’re not defined by it. What can you teach us? Can you wear many hats?
If you answered yes to all, then this could be the start of something special.
You are passionate about new technologies and digital innovation. You have already worked in an Agile environment driven by Time-To-Market, you communicate efficiently, are independent and able to make impactful significant proposals. Most importantly, you are someone who loves CODING!
Within exciting projects, you will initiate development projects, carry out scoping studies, implement architectures and write architecture documents. You will assist our customers in adopting the new architecture patterns imagined by Web giants. On these occasions, you will carry out code, performance and security audits as well as architecture studies.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to any technical requests.
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum Methodologies and will be part of daily stand up, backlog management, demos, retros, etc.
- Ensuring not only development but also testing, maintenance, and support
- Train and mentor the members on your team and help them grow
- Are fluent in at least 1 leading web front end frameworks (Reactjs, Angular) - appreciated : knowledge of react native or in one of the leading mobile framework : Flutter, IOS or Android.
- Are fluent in HTML 5 (including specific extensions like local storage, canvas, and so on)
- Know nodejs + integration with databases and frameworks like Express.
- Know rest services inside out
- Know well relational databases like Oracle, mysql, postgresql
- Have some familiarity with nosql databases like dynamodb, cassandra, mongodb
- Are familiar with Agile development, but does not need to be a scrum master
- Bonus skills : You know Spring Boot + JPA/hibernate
- Beside pure development aspects, we expect you to be knowledgeable on tools related to continuous integration and continuous deployment (jenkins, docker, optionally bamboo) and to be very experienced in software craftsmanship (clean code, TDD, BDD, refactoring, static/dynamic metrics for code analysis...)
- You are communicative with a good sense of idealism and pragmatism.
- You are endlessly curious and thrive in an environment where you are continually learning and solving new problems
- Note : all skills above must have been used extensively in real life projects and this must be visible in the resume. We will have the candidate go through several tests to make sure they actually have the required skills.
The DevOps Engineer will maintain, and support an on-premises cloud infrastructure and apply DevOps practices and solutions. The person will also implement cloud-related and DevOps technologies such as AWS/Puppet/Chef/Elk/Azure/Openstack. Other infrastructure related activities such as maintaining the company internal server infrastructure and respond to consultant requests when required will be expected.
- Install, maintain, and support on-premises and off-premises cloud stack.
- Configure, maintain, and support the cloud-related infrastructures.
- Act as a system administrator on different OSes (e.g. RHEL, Opensolaris, Ubuntu, etc.) and help teams deploy their application and automate their development and releases on the cloud.
- Ability to develop solutions and self-learn new tools and technologies.
- Document, and share knowledge on developed DevOps solutions.
- Unix / Linux / Bash knowledge Very good understanding of cloud computing (e.g. Technologies, Deployment, costing, HA/DR, etc.
- Good understanding of DevOps principles (e.g. testing automation, BDD, TDD, Release automation, CI/CD, etc.)
- 2 years of experience with cloud deployment (e.g. Openstack, VMWare, AWS, Azure, Terraform, etc.)
- 1 year experience with testing automation (e.g. Maven, Selenium, HP QC, LoadRunner)
- 1 year experience with release automation process (e.g. CA-RA, Jenkins, etc.)
- 1 year experience with Configuration Management (e.g. Ansible, SaltStack, Puppet/Chef, etc.)
- 1 year experience with monitoring tools (e.g. ELK, Prometheus, Grafana and Splunk)
- Experience with developing and implementing processes to handle releases from Development to Operations while respecting internal rules, and offering solutions for rollback)
- Experience with designing an architecture to implement development-to-production workflows.
- Knowledge of SRE, Containers, Kubernetes, Openshift is a plus.
- Good understanding of microservice architecture and DevOps practices that support.
- Strong RDMS and NoSQL skill in deploying and fine tuning such as MySQL, Oracle, Elasticsearch.
Your technical environment
- Digital projects: web, tablet and mobile applications# Understanding of systems engineering concepts, ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis, Business case studies, translating and simplifying requirements, management and communication
- Transformation projects: DevOps, architecture, private/hybrid/external cloud
- Agile and Scrum methodologies
Your role as PALO IT Ambassador
You will be invited to take part in R&D works done within our Practices. You will have the chance to assist or be a speaker at must-attend international IT conferences. You will have the opportunity to write articles for our Blog or specialized press. Genuine ambassador of PALO IT, you will present our offers and take an active role in the development of the company. In addition, you will contribute to the social, environmental and purpose driven objectives and initiatives of PALO IT in order to positively impact our environment, customers, communities and ourselves as an organization and individual.
If you like what you just read, we’d love to have a chat with you!