- Thrive on tough challenges. When was the last time you failed?
- Seek out learning opportunities. What are you up to right now?
- Adapt to constant change. When were you last surprised?
- Have the mastery over at least one skill of your trade but you’re not defined by it. What can you teach us? Can you wear many hats?
If you answered yes to all, then this could be the start of something special.
You are passionate about new technologies and digital innovation. You have already worked in an Agile environment driven by Time-To-Market, you communicate efficiently, are independent and able to make impactful significant proposals. Most importantly, you are someone who loves CODING!
Junior & Intermediate: Within exciting projects, you will contribute to the development and testing phase. Support your teammates and participate in the architectural discussions with the support of your lead. You will be trained by our leads and mentors, and assist our customers in adopting the new architecture patterns imagined by Web giants :
Senior & Lead: Within exciting projects, you will initiate development projects, carry out scoping studies, implement architectures and write architecture documents. You will assist our customers in adopting the new architecture patterns imagined by Web giants. On these occasions, you will carry out code, performance and security audits as well as architecture studies.
Your responsibilities will be among the following :
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to any technical requests.
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum Methodologies and will be part of daily stand up, backlog management, demos, retros, etc.
- Ensuring not only development but also testing, maintenance, and support
- Train and mentor the members on your team and help them grow
- Are fluent in at least 1 leading web front end frameworks (Reactjs, Angular) - appreciated : knowledge of react native or in one of the leading mobile framework : Flutter, IOS or Android.
- Are fluent in HTML 5 (including specific extensions like local storage, canvas, and so on)
- Know nodejs + integration with databases and frameworks like Express.
- Know rest services inside out
- Know well relational databases like Oracle, mysql, postgresql
- Have some familiarity with nosql databases like dynamodb, cassandra, mongodb
- Are familiar with Agile development, but does not need to be a scrum master
- Bonus skills : You know Spring Boot + JPA/hibernate
- Beside pure development aspects, we expect you to be knowledgeable on tools related to continuous integration and continuous deployment (jenkins, docker, optionally bamboo) and to be very experienced in software craftsmanship (clean code, TDD, BDD, refactoring, static/dynamic metrics for code analysis...)
- You are communicative with a good sense of idealism and pragmatism.
- You are endlessly curious and thrive in an environment where you are continually learning and solving new problems
- Note : all skills above must have been used extensively in real life projects and this must be visible in the resume. We will have the candidate go through several tests to make sure they actually have the required skills.
Full Stack Developer (Senior & Lead) - Experience from 7 to 12+ years