Who We Are
PALO IT is a global innovation consultancy and Agile software development company dedicated to helping organizations embrace tech as a force for good. We work with clients to rapidly launch products and services, create new business models, and prepare leadership and culture for the future. We are a community of innovators, designers and technologists across 11 offices and five continents (France, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, Mexico and Colombia).
We're committed to helping businesses transform to better our world. We're proud to be a World Economic Forum (WEF) New Champion, and a B Corp-certified company in Singapore and Hong Kong, currently working towards certification across all other locations.
- Thrive on tough challenges. When was the last time you failed?
- Seek out learning opportunities. What are you up to right now?
- Adapt to constant change. When were you last surprised?
- Have the mastery over at least one skill of your trade but you’re not defined by it. What can you teach us? Can you wear many hats?
If you answered yes to all, then this could be the start of something special.
DevOps Engineers maintain and support an on-premises cloud infrastructure and apply DevOps practices and solutions. The person will also implement cloud-related and DevOps technologies such as AWS/Puppet/Chef/Elk/Azure/Openstack. Other infrastructure related activities such as maintaining the company internal server infrastructure and respond to consultant requests when required will be expected.
- Install, maintain, and support on-premises and off-premises cloud stack.
- Configure, maintain, and support the cloud-related infrastructures.
- Act as a system administrator on different OSes (e.g. RHEL, Opensolaris, Ubuntu, etc.) and help teams deploy their application and automate their development and releases on the cloud.
- Ability to develop solutions and self-learn new tools and technologies.
- Document, and share knowledge on developed DevOps solutions.
- Unix / Linux / Bash knowledge Very good understanding of cloud computing (e.g. Technologies, Deployment, costing, HA/DR, etc.
- Good understanding of DevOps principles (e.g. testing automation, BDD, TDD, Release automation, CI/CD, etc.)
- 2 years of experience with cloud deployment (e.g. Openstack, VMWare, AWS, Azure, Terraform, etc.)
- 1 year experience with testing automation (e.g. Maven, Selenium, HP QC, LoadRunner)
- 1 year experience with release automation process (e.g. CA-RA, Jenkins, etc.)
- 1 year experience with Configuration Management (e.g. Ansible, SaltStack, Puppet/Chef, etc.)
- 1 year experience with monitoring tools (e.g. ELK, Prometheus, Grafana and Splunk)
- Experience with developing and implementing processes to handle releases from Development to Operations while respecting internal rules, and offering solutions for rollback)
- Experience with designing an architecture to implement development-to-production workflows.
- Knowledge of SRE, Containers, Kubernetes, Openshift is a plus.
- Good understanding of microservice architecture and DevOps practices that support.
- Strong RDMS and NoSQL skill in deploying and fine tuning such as MySQL, Oracle, Elasticsearch.
Your technical environment
- Digital projects: web, tablet and mobile applications# Understanding of systems engineering concepts, ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis, Business case studies, translating and simplifying requirements, management and communication
- Transformation projects: DevOps, architecture, private/hybrid/external cloud
- Agile and Scrum methodologies
Your role as PALO IT Ambassador
You will be invited to take part in R&D works done within our Practices. You will have the chance to assist or be a speaker at must-attend international IT conferences. You will have the opportunity to write articles for our Blog or specialized press. Genuine ambassador of PALO IT, you will present our offers and take an active role in the development of the company. In addition, you will contribute to the social, environmental and purpose driven objectives and initiatives of PALO IT in order to positively impact our environment, customers, communities and ourselves as an organization and individual.
If you like what you just read, we’d love to have a chat with you!