Oozou is hiring strong QA Testers to work remote or onsite in our Bangkok offices.
As a QA Tester you will assist in quality initiatives across applications and platforms. This hands-on position involves working as part of a team of QA Testers, writing and executing tests on multiple platforms. The ideal candidate is analytical, innovative, self-motivated, and willing to develop new skills while constantly improving existing abilities.
- Collaborating with Designers, Developers and Project Managers to determine project scope and requirements
- Reviewing and developing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Identifying potential operational issues, assess risks, and resolve issues before the new software is complete
- Running various tests on new software products to ensure that programs satisfy all specifications and requirements
- Detecting, logging, and reporting program bugs and glitches as well as tracking defects and troubleshooting errors
- Recording all defect details, creating and distributing reports outlining the types of defects found and the steps taken to resolve the issues
- Participating in backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and other meetings as required
- Working towards departmental and project deadlines ensuring agreed quality deliveries and on various high priority projects simultaneously with a high degree of self-sufficiency
Interested candidates, please Apply Here
What we’re looking for:
Core skills we always look for
- You are a confident communicator in English.
- You are proactive about ideas and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion.
- You are able to give constructive criticism about the work of others and can receive it about yours.
- You strive to be an expert in your chosen field.
- You love to be challenged, in and out of your day job.
- You know what makes a great team tick.
- You understand how to stay focused on delivering.
- You enjoy teaching others.
Required skills for this role
- Experience in finding and reporting bugs and glitches and a keen eye for detail
- 3+ years of QA/Testing experience
- Experience working with JIRA and the understanding of what a good workflow looks like
- Experience with reports describing defects and resolutions
- Competence in Agile development process
- An understanding of Continuous Delivery software development
- Proficient in JIRA as test management software
- Good working knowledge of programming languages
- Solid knowledge of QA methodologies• An understanding of the web and mobile development process
What we can offer:
Growth & Progression
- Highly competitive salary - based on current local market rates.
- Provident fund - with benefits based on length of employment.
- Profit sharing - based on length of employment.
- Flexible vacation - take what you need.
- Language classes - we support you to learn Thai or English.
- Education allowance - 1,000THB per month to spend without restriction on books, training or group courses.
- Career progression - we have a clear and published approach for you to advance.
Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainable work pace - 35 hours/week, Monday to Friday, excluding lunch.
- Private health insurance - both IPD and OPD.
- Gym allowance - 1,000THB per month towards any gym of your choice.
- A caring approach - regular 1-on-1 meetings with team members.
- Work from home - we fully support the ability to work remotely periodically.
- No overtime - we have a clear no overtime policy which is also communicated to clients.
- Team events - fun monthly and annual events, regular town hall meetings and company-wide retrospectives.
- 100% inclusive, diverse and equal - we make no distinction between team members based on race, gender, age, religion or disability and have a published policy stating this.
- Thai and foreign applicants welcome for all positions unless otherwise specified.
- Free lunch every day - great Thai food Monday to Thursday and whatever you want from FoodPanda on Fridays.
- Healthy snacks and drinks - always available.
- Beautiful office space - we are in the T-One Building at BTS Thonglor.
- Great hardware - latest MacBook Pro + 4K screen (5K for designer roles), or we pay you 1,000THB per month if you choose to use your own computer.
- Toys - pool table / arcade machine / PS5 / virtual reality zone, board games etc.
Interested candidates, please Apply Here
Oozou is a digital agency working with many well known brands, both in South East Asia and Globally to provide Digital Transformation, UX/UI Design and Web/Mobile Development services.
Instead of simply churning out what a client asks for, we strive to truly understand their goals and vision to create compelling and successful Web and Mobile applications. We focus on constantly delivering value to our clients through fast iterations and an agile mindset.
We are driven by process and team. We recognize that we can always be better. We have strong opinions, loosely held, and take the initiative to improve ourselves, our processes and our company continually.
Oozou promotes a supportive learning environment that encourages all staff to become leaders in their chosen field and all of our team are inspired problem solvers.
Our team enjoy a highly collaborative environment, often interacting directly with clients, giving them the best advice possible based on our experience.
We create wow!
Additional Company Information
Benefits & Others
Dental insurance, Education allowance, Gym allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours, Medical insurance, Work from anywhere