Oozou is looking for a Front End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UX/UI design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UX/UI designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
REQUIREMENTS What we’re looking for
Core skills we always look for
- You are a confident communicator in English.
- You are proactive about ideas and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion.
- You are able to give constructive criticism about the work of others and can receive it about yours.
- You strive to be an expert in your chosen field.
- You love to be challenged, in and out of your day job.
- You know what makes a great team tick.
- You understand how to stay focussed on delivering.
- You enjoy teaching others.
Required skills for this role
- You have 3+ years of continuous Frontend experience.
- You have a proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- You have a basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- You know how to build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- You can work with designers to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- You can optimize front end code for maximum speed and scalability.
- You are confident in your Git and Github skills.
Useful skills for this role
- You have a good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- You have used JIRA and understand what a good workflow looks like.
- You have used code quality tools, ideally in a CI environment.
What we can offer
Growth & Progression
- Highly competitive salary - based on current local market rates.
- Provident fund - with benefits based on length of employment.
- Profit sharing - based on length of employment.
- Flexible vacation - take what you need.
- Language classes - we support you to learn Thai or English.
- Education allowance - 1,000THB per month to spend without restriction on books, training or group courses.
- Career progression - we have a clear and published approach for you to advance.
Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainable work pace - 35 hours/week, Monday to Friday, excluding lunch.
- Private health insurance - both IPD and OPD.
- Gym allowance - 1,000THB per month towards any gym of your choice.
- A caring approach - regular 1-on-1 meetings with team members.
- Work from home - we fully support the ability to work remotely periodically.
- No overtime - we have a clear no overtime policy which is also communicated to clients.
- Team events - fun monthly and annual events, regular town hall meetings and company-wide retrospectives.
- 100% inclusive, diverse and equal - we make no distinction between team members based on race, gender, age, religion or disability and have a published policy stating this.
- Thai and foreign applicants welcome for all positions unless otherwise specified.
- Free lunch every day - great Thai food Monday to Thursday and whatever you want from FoodPanda on Fridays.
- Healthy snacks and drinks - always available.
- Beautiful office space - we are in the Bhiraj Buri Tower at EmQuartier (http://theemdistrict.com) BTS Phrom Phong.
- Great hardware - latest MacBook Pro + 4K screen (5K for designer roles), or we pay you 1,000THB per month if you choose to use your own computer.
- Toys - pool table / arcade machine / PS4 / virtual reality zone, board games etc.