Oozou is hiring strong iOS developers to work remote or onsite in our Bangkok office.
As an iOS Developer, you are experienced in architecting and building applications. Your role also includes coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the application design & infrastructure.
Please read before applying: Please apply using this link and *not* via the Blognone form, thanks!
REQUIREMENTS What we’re looking for:
Core skills we always look for
- You are a confident communicator in English.
- You are proactive about ideas and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion.
- You are able to give constructive criticism about the work of others and can receive it about yours.
- You strive to be an expert in your chosen field.
- You love to be challenged, in and out of your day job.
- You know what makes a great team tick.
- You understand how to stay focused on delivering.
- You enjoy teaching others.
Required skills for this role
- You have 3+ years of iOS development experience.
- You have experience with Software Design Patterns e.g. MVVM.
- You have a solid understanding of Swift.
- You are confident in your Git and Github skills.
Useful skills for this role
- You have experience in auto-layout and be able to create custom design and layout.
- You have experience in iOS development tools e.g. fastlane, cocoapods, carthage.
- You have experience in iOS deployment process e.g. certificate creation and provisioning.
- You have used JIRA and understand what a good workflow looks like.
- You have used code quality tools, ideally in a CI environment.
What we can offer:
Growth & Progression
- Highly competitive salary - based on current local market rates.
- Provident fund - with benefits based on length of employment.
- Profit sharing - based on length of employment.
- Flexible vacation - take what you need.
- Language classes - we support you to learn Thai or English.
- Education allowance - 1,000THB per month to spend without restriction on books, training or group courses.
- Career progression - we have a clear and published approach for you to advance.
Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainable work pace - 35 hours/week, Monday to Friday, excluding lunch.
- Private health insurance - both IPD and OPD.
- Gym allowance - 1,000THB per month towards any gym of your choice.
- A caring approach - regular 1-on-1 meetings with team members.
- Work from home - we fully support the ability to work remotely periodically.
- No overtime - we have a clear no overtime policy which is also communicated to clients.
- Team events - fun monthly and annual events, regular town hall meetings and company-wide retrospectives.
- 100% inclusive, diverse and equal - we make no distinction between team members based on race, gender, age, religion or disability and have a published policy stating this.
- Thai and foreign applicants welcome for all positions unless otherwise specified.
- Free lunch every day - great Thai food Monday to Thursday and whatever you want from FoodPanda on Fridays.
- Healthy snacks and drinks - always available.
- Beautiful office space - we are in the T-One Building at BTS Thonglor.
- Great hardware - latest MacBook Pro + 4K screen (5K for designer roles), or we pay you 1,000THB per month if you choose to use your own computer.
- Toys - pool table / arcade machine / PS4 / virtual reality zone, board games etc.
Interested candidates, please