Oozou is hiring experienced Android developers to work on-site in our Bangkok offices. We look for a certain set of qualities in our development staff since we interact directly with non-technical clients and keep a very rapid development pace. We focus on constantly delivering value to our clients through fast iterations, rapid deployment and an agile mindset. We have a highly collaborative environment with no cubicles and no bureaucracy – just a focus on delivering the best code possible.
If this sounds like you, we definitely want to chat:
- You have 1+ years of Kotlin and 3+ years of Android development experience
- You are proactive about ideas and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion
- You are able to give constructive criticism about the work of others and can receive it about yours
- You strive to be an expert with your toolset
- You tinker, hack and love to be challenged, in and out of your day job
- You enjoy regularly tackling new projects and systems
- You write tests to drive your design, not catch bugs
- You can transform technical concepts into something non-technical people will understand
- You have a solid understanding of Java and related technologies
- You have used and are familiar with Git and Github
- You know how to effectively use a Mac
Any of this is advantageous:
- You have used JIRA and understand what good workflow looks like
- You have used code quality tools, ideally in a CI environment
- You have experience with containerized development
- You have experience with large scale application development
We take care of our own and offer great benefits to all our employees:
- Salary based on experience but generally higher than most in Bangkok.
- Unlimited days off (yes really, we don't track vacation time!)
- Private health insurance.
- Subsidized gym membership
- MacBook Pro Touch Bar (or we pay you if you choose to use your own machine)
- 100% expenses paid when you speak at an event, 50% if you want to attend an event
- Have the opportunity to work on our own products (yes we run several successful startups too!)
- Monday to Friday work week with sensible and sustainable pace.
- An amazing environment in the Bhiraj Buri Tower at EmQuartier (http://theemdistrict.com) BTS Phrom Phong
- Lots of toys - Pool Table / Arcade Machine / PS4 / HTC Vive etc.
- As many snacks and drinks as you can handle.
- Free lunch every Friday from any restaurant you like.