As the Tech Team Lead, you have a rare opportunity to create, design and lead tech team of your own choosing. You have full autonomy in managing your own team members and to deliver software that will be used to transform and grow many notable corporations. The solution you help created will be used by millions of people.
You work directly with the senior management and CEOs of Omelet. Tech Team Lead will be part of a professional and agile development team, building and working on software solution. The Tech Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
o Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery, upholding transparent process.
o Understand nature and skill of each team members and can manage resource efficiently
o Collaborate with team members, business/system analysts and project owners to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain.
o Maintain high standards of software quality by establishing good practices and habits e.g. prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
o Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
o Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
o Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
o Performing coding assignments, if needed
o Assist in the brainstorming of potential solution for user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
o Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
o Package and support deployment of releases.
o Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
o Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget. Provide third-level support to business users.
o Design project / solution architecture
o Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments. Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
o Work with management and CEOs to constantly improve tech processes, standard and knowledge of the company
· Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Computer Science or a related
· Minimum requirements 5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
· Prior experience in a technical leadership position is a plus
· Prior experience in a business side is a plus
· Knowledgeable with many coding languages both front-end and back-end
· Problem solving skill is a must
· Experience with agile development methodologies e.g. Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
· Experience with enterprise level solution, serving large corporates is a plus
· Experience with Jira, Confluence, Github, Bitbucket
· Experience in configure and deploy Linux server on Cloud services such as AWS, Azure
· Experience and knowledge in database management on tools such as postgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL, MongoDB, and firebase
· Knowledge in automate test is a plus
· Experience with refactor code, debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
· Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
· Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders. Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
3 other openings